The data we collect from our website helps us to guide our practices, and develop our services, and products, so we can better serve you. We collect personal data and non-personal data when you use our website. Data is collected when you, for example, place an order, contact our customer service, or subscribe to our newsletter.
The personal data you share with Voglia includes, but is not limited to: your name, address, email address, payment details and other information in order to deliver our products to you.
All personal data that we receive and collect is submitted by the user.
Non-personal data we collect includes, but is not limited to: IP address, browser type, number of visits and search words used.
- IP address, location, time,
- statistical data like pages visited,
- time spent on each page,
- internet provider's domain name the addresses of the sites visited immediately before coming to and immediately after leaving our website. However, none of this information is associated with you as an individual.
In addition we use third party cookies, like Google Analytics, to collect web statistics. The information is used to measure and to enhance the user experience and to follow up on marketing and sales campaigns.
With these third party cookies we can track:
- How many times the ad has been served
- If the ads have been viewed
- If viewing the ad has resulted in purchase in the online store
- Customer records.
We collect and save data for our customer records to better serve you, to contact you, and for marketing purposes, and other website purposes that we aim to make the experience better for you.
These activities include:
- Offering products and marketing (for example reminding you have items in your shopping cart)
- Loyalty program and logging in at our store
- Customer service and your product orders
- Improving our products, services and marketing messages
- Statistics and analysing them
- So we can recognize you and serve you better when you revisit us again, so we can offer you personalized service.
Collecting and saving your data is based on you giving us your information, and giving the permission to use it. Your information is recorded when you visit our website as a guest or as a registered user, when you subscribe to our newsletter or when sign up to our loyalty program by filling up a form.
All Voglia Oy’s registered customers should be over 18 years old.
- Name, email address, phone number, address
- Year of birth
- Information regards your customer account on our site: username and email address connected to your username.
- Purchase history
- Your communications history with our customer service (reclamations, requests etc.)
- Marketing campaign and contest related information
- Your consent to allow us or not to allow us to send you marketing messages.
We do not collect your payment or banking information.
We use secure third party banking services (Checkout Finland Oy ja Klarna Oy).
Information resource is the data you have given us:
- Name, email address, phone number, mailing address
- Year of birth (not mandatory)
- Communication with customer service
- Participating in marketing campaigns or giveaways
- Prohibiting direct marketing
Other sources where we collect data:
- Webstore platform and related apps and software (for example loyalty program)
- Google Analytics
- Loyalty program and customer records
- Cash register program
- Social media
In addition, we can purchase information that compliments our customer records from public records.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. Our confidentiality policy is updated on a regular basis and Voglia is ensuring full confidentiality regarding your personal data. Your data is not shared outside EU or ETA.
- We share some of the information with third parties which are approved by law
- We share data or statistics in a way individual personal information is not shared, and the statistics is used to improve our practices and reporting.
- When criminal activity is suspected, we share information for the law enforcement. How we protect your information.
We take appropriate physical, electronic and administrative steps to maintain the security and accuracy of personally identifiable information we collect, including limiting the number of people who have physical access to our database servers, as well as employing electronic security systems and password protections that guard against unauthorized access.
In addition, it is our policy to never send your credit card number via e-mail. Please note that e-mail is not encrypted and is not considered to be a secure means of transmitting information, so please do not email us any confidential or financial information.
In order to process your credit cards, we use a service that uses Secure Socket Layers (SSL), the industry standard in transferring information to process your orders. The SSL encrypts, or translates, your order information into a highly indecipherable code, which is processed immediately. All credit card transactions occur in a secure area of the website, to protect you from any loss, misuse or alteration of information collected.
When you have finished shopping and begin the checkout process, you will move into the secure area of the website. Once you have entered, the page address (URL) will change from “http” to “https” to let you know you are in a secure area. Also, a key or a closed lock will appear in the lower right hand corner of your screen to notify you of this change. You will remain in this secure zone for the entire checkout process.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, bank information etc.) will not be stored on our servers.
Unfortunately, despite our best efforts, the transmission of data over the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure. While we will use all reasonable means to ensure the security of information you transmit to us, we cannot guarantee that such information will not be intercepted by third parties, and we will not be liable for the same.
- To request what kind of data we have saved about you
- To request us to correct the information we have saved
- To ask us to remove your data - as long as it is possible according to the law or the best interest of the customer
- Unsubscribe, and delete your account, and remove our right to save your information
- Make a complaint to law enforcement
- Ask moving the information if technically possible.
It is our duty to ask your personal information to identify you when we address your questions about your data.
You have the right to request information on your personal data that Voglia has collected from you. If you wish that your personal data is corrected or erased, please contact email@example.com.
Voglia Oy (business id: 3237306-3 ) Häkylätie 12, 16900 Lammi, Finland